click here to make money

Friday 20 December 2013

Widgets

MAHEEDA GIVES REASON FOR HER NUDE POSTING ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM



Controversial Nigerian singer Maheeda (real name Caroline Sam), who is known for posting nude pictures on the internet, insists she’s a gospel singer, reveals why she returned to her old lifestyle in an interview with Galaxy TV
The Edo State born singer, who was once a prostitute and made an open confession that she has repented and found Christ, said the reason she posted sensuous pictures of herself on her twitter and instagram accounts lately was because she wanted to show the world how sexy she is.
“I’m not posting those nude pictures on the internet to teach people to start going naked, I posted them because I felt I am sexy and I love sexuality. In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about sex education. But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world where sentiment is attached to everything.

 “I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m sexy and I like it. I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo. Those nude pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself. I’m sexy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love sexuality".Do you agree with her?

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: