click here to make money

Saturday 31 August 2013

Widgets

BEVERLY APOLOGIES TO NIGERIANS.


Beverly Osu is in the News again,since she came into Nigeria after her participation in the bigbrother "the chase" news are just moving around her like bees. Now what do we have here? A public apology to the nation on her illicit behaviour in bigbrother's house.
Speaking with Vanguard after the show, Beverly disclosed that the controversies that surrounded her in the house weren't intentionally.
 This what she said...
"Nothing happened between me and Angelo. I didn't have sex in the house. Though there were awkward moments, but we never had sex. I know what happened then between us ( talking about what happened in the bathtub and under the duvet) but we never go down to have sex. I don't feel happy about the embarrassment because this is my first time i represented my country in any continental competition. We talk everyday. He loves me and i still love him. I would get married to him if i have the chanced. I can never go out of my way to disappoint and disgrace my mum intentionally, i love my mum dearly and wouldn't do anything to make her feel bad. I am a proud Nigerian and wouldn't do anything to disgrace my country, but the truth is if you didn't go for it you won't know how real it is in the house. For those who were embarrassed, i am sorry, i don't feel happy about it since it is my first time i am representing my country. We stayed for 91 days and there was no phone to communicate with the outside world.


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

1 comment:

  1. guys please drop comment abi i never try. Una go just they read without appreciating what i am doing. Click on the comment box and drop a comment.

    ReplyDelete