click here to make money

Saturday 31 August 2013

Widgets

NKIRU SYLVANUS RESPOND TO RUMOURS ON HER AFFAIR WITH IMO STATE GOVERNOR.


Nkiru Sylvanus has finally broken the long observed silence of the allegation on her affair with the Imo state government, Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha.
She described the long meted rumour as being extremely unpleasant and handiwork of some politician that want to mar either her or the Imo State Governor.
The interview

"it is sad that people say such false stories, i have been working for this man before he decided to contest for the gubernatorial election. During the election i was all over the State; attended every major campaign, was there when he declared his interest to run for the office of the governor. People saw me on TV, heard me on the radio, saw me take part in the street rallies, saw me at the INEC office in Owerri, nobody talked about anything relating to this issue. Just like wild fire, immediately he became the Governor, the rumour sprang up and spread. The story of sleeping with a man i called my mentor and i look as my father simply because he appionted me as one of his advisers is appalling. Once a lady gets to a top position in politics through the help of a known man in the society, it is assumed that the lady is romantically linked with the man. The mindset of some Nigerians is too good at all it need to be addressed. I believed a lot of women out there arrive at the top with their dignity and virtue with them, they didn't sleep with any top politician to arrive at the top. But i am not discourage because it is the handiwork of some no-do-well politicians.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: