click here to make money

Friday 1 November 2013

Widgets

I AM NOT INTIMIDATED BY WIZKIDS SUCCESS-DAVIDO


Daivdo Speaking with Punch newspaper recently in an interview, Davido claimed he is not scared or intimidated by the what his 'competitor' has achieved in the music industry.
According to him "I see nobody as competition or threat (to me). God is behind me, so i just go into the studio, do my music and everything is fine. I develop and write most of my song in the studio.
"I am not afraid of competition or the fact that some people will just appear on the scene and take the shine. After all, i did it to some people, so i expect is something that must happen to everyone because you can't be shining forever. But once you are good to others, make good music, have loyal fans, that's all that matters."
For long time, there have been comparison, between the two young Nigerian star singers. The battle of who is more successful than the other has always generated heated argument between the fans of both talented pop superstars.
Nigeriafilm.com

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: