click here to make money

Monday 11 November 2013

Widgets

KAREN IGHO SELLING OFF HER CLOTHS AND SHOES TO RAISE MONEY FOR CHARITY.


Karen Igho is selling off her cloths and shoes this christmas  to raise money for charity.
She posted it on her twitter account.
The Tweet


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

3 comments:

  1. Good for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information.

    Buy wholesale SnapBack hats & wholesale men’s clothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't advertise on my blog without contacting me

    ReplyDelete