click here to make money

Friday 8 November 2013

Widgets

RICK ROSS HOPING TO AVOID FUTURE BEEF WITH 50 CENT ", WANTS TO FOCUS ON HIS CAREER.


Miami rapper Rick Ross has rarely commented on his one-time feud with fellow artiste 50 cent, but during an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club this week, Rick Ross finally offered his thought on his past rift with the Queens emcee.
Ross referred to his beef with 50 Cent as "Buffoonery" and revealed that he didn't succumb to his feud with the rapper because he never felt it was personal and was more focused on "real things."
"Was the fact that i never really felt that personally, he said. In regard to his feud with 50 Cent. You at the end of the day where we come from when it's real you see real things happening. I got homeboys. I got to look at they kids and they no longer here. I got they moms and they holiday time That's what be on my mind sometimes. So, I done dealt with real things in real life. So, when you see that type of- i just call it buffoonery or whatsoever it is, I was enjoying it too so, it's like I could have fun too with it. You know what I am saying? And then by the end of the day I always felt like I'm the one with nothing to lose. I was like this a bad decision for homie to make. You gotta do your homework. You gotta watch - you gotta know what's going on before you just, you know what I'm saying."
The beef between 50 Cent and Rick Ross first surfaced in early 2009 over what was allegedly an indirect encounter at the Bet Awards that led to the release of handful of parody videos, diss records, and ironically, increased album sale.
In 2011 interview with MTV News 50 stated that his beef with Ross is more of a battle than a beef.
"Over time, if you personalised everything that is said in each competition... This is why they changed the terminology from "battling" to "beefing" It was always that battling was part of the culture; they didn't do that until Tupac and Biggi Smalls' situation", 50 Cent said."That is when it became a taboo to actual mention an artists' name." He concludes

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: