click here to make money

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Widgets

WANDEY COAL'S SINGLE "BABY FACE" PRODUCER SPEAKS OUT ON THE TRACK "BABY FACE"


The producer of Wande Coal version of the Controversial song "baby face" Sheyi "Shizzy" Akerele, the song which Don Jazzy said was stolen from him, has released a statement explaining his involvement in the whole issue. He mentioned he produced Wande's Coal hit song and he did not get any credit for it.
"I have heard and seen some folks rant about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did. I don't see any reason why people jump into quick conclusion without taking their time to really dig into the matter of fact.
Two years back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go Low" and someone else took the credit. I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which I produced. Here is the original version of "Go Low"

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: