click here to make money

Sunday 15 September 2013

Widgets

BREAKING NEWS: BEYONCE FLAUNT MORE PHOTO OF THE FAMILY DURING THEIR VACATION


The pop star has given us a sneek peak into her ridiculously extravagant lifestyle, posting intimate photos from her recent holidays.
In early September she celebrated her 3nd birthday by sailing around the Italian coast abroad a $50 million yacht with husband Jay Z and 21 month old Blue Ivy. In the pictures posted by the singer's Tumblr page, Blue ivy can been seen getting accustomed to the life of luxury she can expect to enjoy the rest of her life.

The super star couple flew into San Diego on the Weekend to perform at NBA star LeBron James' wedding. They sang crazy in love to 200 guest at the private ceremony. Beyonce and Blue Ivy will now return to South America for her Ms Cater World Tour.



JAY Z AND BEYONCE AT LEBRON JAMES WEDDING.
At a recent press conference, she said "It's really interesting that i am touring with my daughter for the first time and my dreams has always been to balance my life with my career.
I think it is one thing women struggle with because it is so difficult. It makes me proud of my job. It makes me proud because music can impact so many people and bring them together." she concluded.






SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: