click here to make money

Sunday 29 September 2013

Widgets

I'M TOTALLY BLESSED TO MEET MY FATHER - DILLISH


dillish@naijalatestmovieshttp://naijalatestmovies.blogspot.com/2013/09/im-totally-blessed-to-meet-my-father.html

Dillish has opened up on her father's sudden appearance into her life after she emerge as the winner of the just concluded bigbrotherafrica  the chase.
"Joining the Big Brother has only speed up the process of meeting my father and I'm blessed and I thank God for bringing him back to my life." speaking on air in an interview with Joy news.
Dillish believes opening up about her father has made her "an ambassador for the people who are shy they have never met their father before."
She made this remark on her arrival in Ghana for the birthday celebration of their Ghanaian housemate birthday, Selly.  

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: