click here to make money

Monday 9 September 2013

Widgets

ELIKEM AND POKELLO CAN'T WAIT TO SAY I DO.


Elikem who is still in Zimbabwe, have finally opened up on his intention for his girl, Pokello. He said 'I have heard the bride price here (Zimbabwe) is expensive, compared to my country Ghana, though it is not cheap, but it is affordable. I am saving money for lobola (pride price) and plans are now at the advance stage, I will let you know the date when the time comes. Elikem confessed he is enjoying every bit of his stay in Zimbabwe, that they have lot of loving people.
"I am enjoying every minutes i have been in Bulawayo, the people are just friendly like Hararians, it is like to me am at home." He said
He stressed that he never had any strategy when he was in the house, he just found out that he was in love with pokello.
'When i was in the house i befriended Pokello and we became to fall in love. Our love is still the same. She is beautiful, smart and confident.
"I call her dababa meaning spoiled child because she loves to be pampered a lot.' He said.
Pokello also said how much she loves Elikem.
"I love him so much and we are happy together, I already met with his mother and brother, can't wait to meet his sister in Ghana. We are planning to work together on some endorsement and launching our label "POLLIKEM" for clothing line. I need to work on my business. I am waiting for him to pay lobola(pride price) so that we can decide on relocation, but don't worry i will tell you when the time comes.' She concluded.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: