click here to make money

Thursday 12 September 2013

Widgets

NGOZI EZEONU SHOW OFF HER NEW LOOK


Ngozi Ezeonu surprised her fans when she look totally different from what she was a month ago. People were wondering if she was sick but she was able to quickly debunk the idea from the head of her fans by saying she is okay, she told her fans the reason behind her slim look.
"I am not sick i have been battling with my weight for over 10 years and i have finally achieved what i have wanted. It was my choice to lose some weight and i did it. I feel so good looking this way, it takes a lot of discipline.





SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: