click here to make money

Saturday 14 September 2013

Widgets

WHY I SHOW OFF MY BO*BS -ACTRESS BIMBO THOMAS

Bimbo Thomas, a well known movies idol in Yoruba genre, who dated Seun Egbabe before they separated, has given the reason why she love exposing her bo*bs always.
"Maybe because they are firm and i have no single stretch mark on them. But some ladies still flaunt theirs knowing fully it has stretch marks. Don't they know that stretch marks are not to be displace? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch mark have finished and the bo*bs has gotten back to where it was formed. It's not worth it. Such a cleavage can't be sexy.
For instance, I stay in front of my mirror and appreciate myself first before any other person does because i dress up in my room before anybody in my house would see me. And after dressing up i look at myself at the mirror and am like wow! If i am convinced within me  that i look good every other comment will be fine." she said.
She also advise women who are not too posh with their look."I think ladies that like to flaunt the ugly part of their body should start doing this. Some carry bulky legs and want to walk it on a runway. I'm chubby, my body  firm subtle and smooth.  Because i am bulky, my legs big, i don't do shorts. I know the rule of fashion. It put me off when i see some very tall ladies, elephantiasis type of leg want to walk and show it off on a red carpet. It doesn't make sense to me.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: