click here to make money

Sunday 1 September 2013

Widgets

MELVIN ODUAH SAYS HE IS NO LONGER DOING REALITY SHOWS.


In an interview with Punch, Melvin Oduah says he does not fall in love just like that and he also addressed the issue on the rumours that he's hoodoo.
The Interview:
"You were attracted to Selly later to Dallish, who really are you attracted to?
I didn't fall in love and i did not see myself falling in love. Love just doesn't happen for me, love is a gradual process and that was why i didn't woo a lady in the house.
First it was Guilder search,later Mr Nigeria and now Bigbrother "the chase" Do we see you go into competition again?
No, i have tried, i am not the only one in Nigeria. I don't intend to go into any other competition, i will use this platform to caress my into greater height. People say i am hoodoo, it is not easy to be in a competition like this,there is  always a little bit of psychological affect on you. That you didn't finish first does not mean you are not good enough, i will look at the positive side to continue what i like doing best.
What do you intend to do after now?
I will go back to my acting career, i know my acting will go up after my experience in the big brother house.



SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: