click here to make money

Friday 20 September 2013

Widgets

DILLISH JOINS VIGILANTE GROUP


dillish is in the center.
What is this girl doing? Dillish volunteer to partake in a night watch patrol in her community. I have never seen any as humble as this proud winner of $300 grand prize of the just concluded BBA the chase. Maria also joined her in the vigilante group. This is what Dillish has to say, "I will be joining Windheok city police tonight! They will give me uniform too! So you better stay out of trouble tonight!!! Lets us all unite and fight against crime, it starts with you!!




SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Designer: Emeka
Emeka Ekeocha is the designer of this blogger, I design blog for people. Ugochi is no exception, my close friend for good blogger template or website design Contact →

0 comments: